Step 1, start with making the pattern.
- Cut the paper with the size of 18 x 30 cm. and another one is 9 x 9.5 cm.
Step 2, Cut the fabrics.
- Select the fabric of your choice, but it is better cotton because this work we will quilt by hands!
- Cut the fabrics for outside part with 2 cm larger than the pattern.
- Cut the fabrics for lining with 1 cm larger than the outside fabric.
- Cut the polyester with the same size of the lining fabrics.
Step 3, Quiting
- Let´s quilt as you like
Step 4, Lockstitch
- Cut the work to the same size of the pattern.
- And let´s stitch the edges as shown in the picture.
Step 6, Make a small fabric inside our bag
- Cut the fabric with the size of 14x20 cm
- Fold half in the length
- Sticth it and attach in the inner part of our bag
Step 7, Assemble the bag
- Find the middle point
- Pin both of the side part with the middle point
- Stitch all together
Step 8, Put the zipper and finish!
It´s ready to use now...enjoy!